Norton Rose wins adviser role for Australian sovereign wealth fund
Norton Rose has won a coveted client mandate in Australia, with the firm appointed as a legal adviser to a local sovereign wealth fund with assets worth A$70bn (£45bn). The firm won the appointment in January this year after the Future Fund conducted the first review of its local law firm arrangements since it was formed in 2006. The review launched in October last year, with Norton Rose securing an initial three-year appointment, with the possibility of a one or two-year extension to its term.
Norton Rose has won a coveted client mandate in Australia, with the firm appointed as a legal adviser to a local sovereign wealth fund with assets worth A$70bn (£45bn).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651