CC and Bonelli advise as Prada gears up for Hong Kong listing
Clifford Chance (CC) and Italian leader Bonelli Erede Pappalardo have won advisory roles as Italian fashion group Prada eyes up a float on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Prada has instructed Bonelli on the deal, which could see the label valued at as much as $8.2bn (£5.1bn). The firm is fielding a team led by Milan corporate partner Carlo Montagna, who is working alongside Sergio Erede. Stefano Simontacchi is advising on tax aspects of the transaction.
Clifford Chance (CC) and Italian leader Bonelli Erede Pappalardo have won advisory roles as Italian fashion group Prada eyes up a float on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651