White & Case posts slight drop in revenue and profits for 2010
White & Case has reported a 2% fall in both revenue and partner profits for 2010, reports The Am Law Daily. The US firm has announced revenue for the year of $1.28bn (£793m), alongside partner profits of $1.56m (£970,000). Revenue per lawyer rose by 2%, to $704,000 (£436,000). The firm attributed the modest decrease in revenue to the decline in the euro, as White & Case receives nearly 40% of its revenue in currencies other than dollars.
White & Case has reported a 2% fall in both revenue and partner profits for 2010, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651