Links and A&O top 2010 projects league as Indian deal surge drives local firms up rankings
Linklaters has topped Dealogic's 2010 global project finance rankings by value, working on 37 mandates worth an aggregated $23.1bn (£14.6bn). The score sees Linklaters head the table above India's Luthra & Luthra, which worked on 25 deals worth $22.5bn (£14.2bn), and Allen & Overy (A&O), which came third by value but topped the rankings by volume with roles on 59 global deals worth $20.1bn (£12.7bn). The leader of the 2009 rankings by value, Latham & Watkins, fell to ninth place.
Luthra and Amarchand make top 10 as record run for India and Asia deals drives projects value to $354bn
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651