Asia round-up: DLA, White & Case and O'Melveny secure senior lawyers
The former head of the tax practice at leading Chinese law firm King & Wood has joined DLA Piper in Hong Kong, writes the Am Law Daily. Stephen Nelson joined King & Wood's Shanghai office four years ago from Baker & McKenzie, where he had practised for 20 years. Nelson is bucking a recent trend that has seen a number of veteran Western lawyers in China jump from international firms to local ones. He said he hopes to have a broader practice at DLA Piper, focusing on foreign investment into China as well as tax matters.
The former head of the tax practice at leading Chinese law firm King & Wood has joined DLA Piper in Hong Kong, writes the Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651