Slaughters and White & Case head up $8.8bn subsea engineering merger
White & Case and Slaughter and May have advised on the $8.8bn (£5.5bn) merger of subsea engineering and construction companies Acergy and Subsea 7. White & Case acted for Acergy with a team led by City M&A partner Peter Finlay and New York M&A partner Gregory Pryor alongside Brussels competition partner Mark Powell and City partners Peita Menon (tax), Nicholas Greenacre and Stephen Ravenscroft (employment) and Gavin McLean (finance).
White & Case and Slaughter and May have advised on the $8.8bn (£5.5bn) merger of subsea engineering and construction companies Acergy and Subsea 7.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651