Ropes & Gray recruits Weil Gotshal City partner to lead Hong Kong banking
Weil Gotshal & Manges City finance partner Michael Nicklin is set to leave the firm to join Ropes & Gray in Hong Kong. Nicklin will relocate to the region to take over the role of office banking head at the rival US firm, with current head Alison Bomberg set to move back to Ropes' Boston office later this year. Nicklin has been at Weil since 2000 and made partner at the firm in 2007.
Weil Gotshal & Manges City finance partner Michael Nicklin is set to leave the firm to join Ropes & Gray in Hong Kong.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651