Camerons hires Simmons partner for international capital markets launch
CMS Cameron McKenna has launched an international capital markets (ICM) group with the hire of Simmons & Simmons US securities partner Daniel Winterfeldt. As previously reported by Legal Week, Winterfeldt left Simmons in early December 2010. He will join Camerons next month (1 February) to head up the new team, which will span 13 offices in the UK and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and include around 40 partners.
CMS Cameron McKenna has launched an international capital markets (ICM) group with the hire of Simmons & Simmons US securities partner Daniel Winterfeldt.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651