Norton Rose recruits Ashurst partner to lead Asia-Pacific oil & gas team
Norton Rose has bulked up its Singapore arm with the hire of Ashurst energy partner Ashley Wright to lead the firm's Asia-Pacific oil and gas team. Wright is set to join Norton Rose in the New Year from the Singapore office of Ashurst, which he joined as a partner in 2007 from Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy. He specialises in energy and project finance deals advising sponsors, lenders, projects companies and contractors in the oil, gas, liquefied natural gas, power and petrochemicals sectors.
Norton Rose has bulked up its Singapore arm with the hire of Ashurst energy partner Ashley Wright to lead the firm’s Asia-Pacific oil and gas team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651