Law Firm of the Year
Neville Eisenberg, longstanding managing partner of Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP), was on hand to collect the Law Firm of the Year Award, which was decided by the judging panel on the night. BLP beat strong competition from the other contenders. It won the judges' approval for the transformative journey it has been on under Eisenberg's watch. Since its creation via the merger of Berwin Leighton and Paisner & Co in 2001, BLP has been the definition of the innovative, upwardly-mobile City law firm.
WINNER: Berwin Leighton Paisner
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651