BLP boosts English law in Moscow with transfer of former finance chief
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) is relocating former finance head Simon Allan to its Moscow arm in response to an increasing demand for English law in the office. Allan will relocate to Goltsblat BLP in January 2011 to join the banking and finance team and develop its international capabilities. He specialises in advising governments and leading private companies on complex transport, defence and urban regeneration projects, and has been on BLP's board for the last 10 years.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) is relocating former finance head Simon Allan to its Moscow arm in response to an increasing demand for English law in the office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651