Brabners scores high-profile role on Rooney contract negotiations
Northwest firm Brabners Chaffe Street has taken a high-profile role advising on Wayne Rooney's contract negotiations with Manchester United Football Club, following last week's intense media speculation over the England striker's future. The firm worked on the contract overnight last Thursday (21 October), with Manchester United announcing the deal the following day. The contract sees Rooney sign up to another five years at the club, replacing his existing deal that was set to expire at the end of next season.
Northwest firm Brabners Chaffe Street has taken a high-profile role advising on Wayne Rooney’s contract negotiations with Manchester United Football Club, following last week’s intense media speculation over the England striker’s future.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651