Raft of UK firms win spots on first post-merger Lloyds panel
Lloyds Banking Group has finalised its new-look legal panel, with a raft of City names winning spots on the first combined legal adviser roster since Lloyds TSB sealed its takeover of HBOS in January 2009. Firms understood to have been appointed include regular HBOS adviser Allen & Overy (A&O) and longstanding Lloyds counsel Linklaters, with Clifford Chance (CC), Hogan Lovells, SNR Denton, Norton Rose, Herbert Smith, Ashurst, Mayer Brown, Eversheds and CMS Cameron McKenna among the other firms appointed to the roster.
Lloyds Banking Group has finalised its new-look legal panel, with a raft of City names winning spots on the first combined legal adviser roster since Lloyds TSB sealed its takeover of HBOS in January 2009.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651