Dewey ramps up Mid East presence with Abu Dhabi office launch
Dewey & LeBoeuf has launched an office in Abu Dhabi, securing its fourth post in the Middle East. City corporate finance partner Stephen Jurgenson has relocated to the region to head up the new branch with a team of associates. Jurgenson will work closely with capital markets partner Camille Abousleiman and energy and infrastructure partner Jim Simpson, who will support the outfit from London.
International law firm launches office in the Emirate following Dubai’s real estate fall-out
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651