CC to offer accelerated LPC for trainees
Clifford Chance (CC) has signed a deal with the College of Law to roll out an accelerated Legal Practice Course (LPC) for its incoming trainees. The course will span seven months rather than the standard 10, and is due to go live in January 2012 for trainees joining the magic circle firm in August 2012. The accelerated course will be provided by the College of Law and comes as trainees at Linklaters - which struck a similar deal with the college this year - prepare to start their accelerated LPC in January 2011.
Clifford Chance (CC) has signed a deal with the College of Law to roll out an accelerated Legal Practice Course (LPC) for its incoming trainees.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651