Mexican law firm becomes country's first to launch in London market
Mexico's Jauregui Navarrete & Nader has become the first Mexican firm to launch an office in London. The office, which will be headed up by partner Yves Hayaux du Tilly, opened for business in the City on 1 July at 60 Lombard Street. The new base will provide advice on Mexican law to Jauregui's clients in London and Europe, while the firm is also aiming to identify business opportunities for its existing clients in the region.
Mexico’s Jauregui Navarrete & Nader has become the first Mexican firm to launch an office in London.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651