A&O on track in disputes push as fees break 10% of total revenue
Allen & Overy (A&O) is more than halfway towards its target set in 2008 to grow litigation revenues to 15% of its overall business. Litigation was identified as a key area for growth for A&O two years ago when revenues from the practice contributed 9% to total turnover, at which point the firm set out its intention to achieve the 15% goal within four to five years.
A&O sees growth across the board in 50-partner dispute team
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651