Freshfields to offer job sharing and home working in new flexi scheme
Corporate associates at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer will be able to work from home or job-share if the firm chooses to adopt an alternative working scheme set to be rolled out this autumn. The magic circle firm is set to trial a new scheme which viable alternative working options for associates. Initially, the system - which is being led by corporate head Mark Rawlinson - will be limited to the firm's London corporate practice but may be rolled out more widely if it proves successful.
Corporate associates at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer will be able to work from home or job-share if the firm chooses to adopt an alternative working scheme set to be rolled out this autumn.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651