Salans hires twelve-strong team from French firm in Paris push
Salans has added to its Paris practice with a team of three M&A partners and nine associates from Lefevre Pelletier & Associes, including its former head of M&A and private equity Jean-Luc Bedos. Bedos, Dimitri Pubellier and Pierre Leveque all joined the firm as partners on 1 July in the M&A and private equity practice, with Leveque also set to take a role in the international law firm's litigation practice.
Salans has added to its Paris practice with a team of three M&A partners and nine associates from Lefevre Pelletier & Associes, including its former head of M&A and private equity Jean-Luc Bedos.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651