Hogan Lovells brings in SJB banking partner for finance group
Hogan Lovells has recruited SJ Berwin banking partner Stuart Brinkworth to its City finance practice, marking its second hire since its merger went live last month. Brinkworth will join the transatlantic law firm's London office on 1 October, as part of the firm's bid to grow its finance and corporate practices. He will join the London banking team led by City partner Matthew Cottis.
Hogan Lovells has recruited SJ Berwin banking partner Stuart Brinkworth to its City finance practice, marking its second hire since its merger went live last month.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651