DLA Piper asset finance partner set to join Milbank's London office
Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy is set to bolster its City arm with the hire of DLA Piper asset finance partner James Cameron. Cameron handed in his notice to DLA Piper earlier this week in a move which will see the national firm lose one of its most notable finance partners. Milbank has for some time been looking to add to its City capabilities in project, leveraged and structured finance by recruiting someone with asset finance experience.
Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy is set to bolster its City arm with the hire of DLA Piper asset finance partner James Cameron.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651