Dentons partners vote to back Sonnenschein merger deal
Denton Wilde Sapte's merger with Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal has been rubber-stamped after partners at both firms approved the merger today (9 June) in two firmwide votes. Both law firms needed 75% of their partnerships to support the proposed union, which was worked out between the management of the two firms with discussions held since last summer and the proposals announced last month (26 May).
Denton Wilde Sapte’s merger with Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal has been rubber-stamped after partners at both firms approved the merger today (9 June) in two firmwide votes.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651