Freshfields and Ashurst take lead roles on £864m ABB bid for Chloride
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Ashurst have taken lead roles on engineering giant ABB's £864m bid for FTSE 250 power company Chloride Group. Freshfields corporate partners Barry O'Brien and Piers Prichard Jones are leading the firm's team advising ABB on the offer, which will potentially set off a bidding war with US manufacturing company Emerson Electric, whose 275p per share offer was rejected two weeks ago.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Ashurst have taken lead roles on engineering giant ABB’s £864m bid for FTSE 250 power company Chloride Group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651