Dentons opens 2009-10 results season with 20% PEP increase
Denton Wilde Sapte has posted a 20% increase in profits per equity partner (PEP) as it becomes the first UK top 50 law firm to release its 2009-10 financial results. The top 20 firm also recorded stable revenues, with a drop of just 1% to £167.5m from the £169.8m taken in during the 2008-09 financial year.
Denton Wilde Sapte has posted a 20% increase in profits per equity partner (PEP) as it becomes the first UK top 50 law firm to release its 2009-10 financial results.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651