Linklaters names India chief as new head of EEMEA practice group
Linklaters has appointed India chief Sandeep Katwala as the new managing partner of the firm's Emerging Europe, Middle East and Africa (EEMEA) practice. Katwala will succeed Stuart Salt on 1 May, when Salt takes up his new role as Asia managing partner. Salt was appointed as EEMEA chief last year when he succeeded retiring partner Nick Eastwell.
Linklaters has appointed India chief Sandeep Katwala as the new managing partner of the firm’s Emerging Europe, Middle East and Africa (EEMEA) practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651