Serle Court barrister joins partnership at US firm's City arm
James Corbett QC has left Serle Court and the Bar to gift US firm Kobre & Kim its first English law capability in London. Corbett joined Kobre's City arm as a partner earlier this month (6 April), as the trial lawyer firm looks to bulk up its English law expertise following its London launch last summer. The firm plans to have five English-qualified lawyers in the City by the autumn.
James Corbett QC has left Serle Court and the Bar to gift US firm Kobre & Kim its first English law capability in London.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651