CC set to take on more trainees as firm re-opens recruitment process
Clifford Chance (CC) has re-opened last year's recruitment programme in a bid to bring the number of recruits for its next two trainee intakes back to "normal" levels. The magic circle firm usually recruits around 120 new trainees per year spread out over its August and February intakes. However, CC said that it had recruited cautiously during last year's process as a result of the uncertain market conditions, but that it was now looking to top up the number of trainees originally taken on.
Clifford Chance (CC) has re-opened last year’s recruitment programme in a bid to bring the number of recruits for its next two trainee intakes back to “normal” levels.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651