Trust and estates: Informing opinions
In her opening remarks at this year's Legal Week Trust and Estates Litigation Forum, co-chair Shan Warnock-Smith QC noted that there are a number of recurring themes that seem to surface when talking about trust and estates law. This year's hot topics were in fact the re-emergence of issues that have been on the agenda in various forms for many years.
Legal Week’s Trust and Estates Litigation Forum in February brought some important issues for the sector to light. Delegates Judge Hazel Marshall QC and Constance McDonnell share their thoughts on the Mental Capacity Act and the Hastings-Bass rule
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651