Vienna - imposing facades
Having established itself as a hub for the booming East-West business, the Austrian capital is a popular business venue not only for its convenient location, but also because of its tight-knit network of financial institutions and specialists such as lawyers, tax advisers and consultants. Lawyers hardened to the locals' cultural superiority will enjoy the capital for its efficient approach to business, as well as its undeniably rich cultural history.
Vienna’s old-world roots are giving way to new-world business and nightlife, says Friederike Heine
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651