Research reveals Q3 revival for top 100 as nine-month fee slump ends
The UK's top 100 law firms saw fee income increase in the three-month period finishing 31 January, ending a run of three consecutive quarters of declining revenues. New research from professional services firm Deloitte found that law firms saw fee income grow by around 1.4%, compared with the third quarter of 2008-09.
UK top 100 firms see growth overall but top 10 report 7.5% decrease on 08-09 income
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651