Shearman and Linklaters strike gold on billion-dollar mining IPO
Shearman & Sterling and Linklaters have taken lead roles on Barrick Gold's spin-off of its African mining assets and subsequent listing on the London Stock Exchange. Canada's Barrick, the largest gold miner in the world, will list its Tanzanian mining assets as African Black Gold (ABG) with a pricing set to take place in the next fortnight.
Shearman & Sterling and Linklaters have taken lead roles on Barrick Gold’s spin-off of its African mining assets and subsequent listing on the London Stock Exchange.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651