Rio Tinto legal chief quits for new role at outsourcing partner CPA
Rio Tinto managing attorney Leah Cooper is leaving the mining giant to join legal outsourcing provider CPA Global. Cooper, who was the driving force behind the deal struck last year by Rio to outsource low-level legal tasks to a team of CPA lawyers in India, will become a member of the company's legal outsourcing board, focusing on strategy and development.
Rio Tinto managing attorney Leah Cooper is leaving the mining giant to join legal outsourcing provider CPA Global.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651