SJ Berwin associate lands new role as director of mergers at OFT
The Office of Fair Trading (OFT) has recruited SJ Berwin lawyer Sheldon Mills as its new director of mergers. Mills, who will take up his new role on 15 February, joined SJ Berwin's EU and competition practice in January 2007 from the London office of US firm Jones Day.
The Office of Fair Trading (OFT) has recruited SJ Berwin lawyer Sheldon Mills as its new director of mergers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651