Jedi lawyer watches over Star Wars empire
David Anderman insists that he has never been bored during his 11 years with his current employers - Lucasfilm, the production company founded in 1971 by Star Wars creator George Lucas. In 1973, Lucasfilm released its second feature film, American Graffiti. Made on a $750,000 (£460,000) budget, the movie grossed more than $100m (£61m), and Lucasfilm has since grown to become one of the world's leading entertainment companies.
David Anderman insists that he has never been bored during his 11 years with his current employer – Lucasfilm, the production company founded in 1971 by Star Wars creator George Lucas.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651