Career Clinic: Studying in the UK for a career in the US
"I recently completed a degree in psychology at Keele University and I am hoping to study law in autumn 2010, but I have a few queries. If I study in England, but want to eventually find a job in the US, what course should I take? Do I have to do an LLB or can i get by with a GDL? Secondly, I was accepted at City this year but due to financial restraints I was unable to take the place up. How good is City's reputation among law firms in London and worldwide? I want to make sure I get the best tuition possible..."
“I recently completed a degree in psychology at Keele University and I am hoping to study law in autumn 2010, but I have a few queries.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651