UBS pushes down on rates after completion of global panel review
Swiss banking giant UBS has overhauled its roster of preferred legal advisers, with eight firms making the grade. Clifford Chance, Allen & Overy, White & Case, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Linklaters and Simmons & Simmons were reappointed, while Herbert Smith and DLA Piper are new appointments to the global panel.
Williams adds Herbert Smith and DLA Piper to UBS’s global roster
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651