CC names Amsterdam chief as new Moscow managing partner
Clifford Chance (CC) has appointed Amsterdam head Jan ter Haar as its new Moscow managing partner, after Michael Cuthbert announced his plans to retire from the firm at the end of the year. Ter Haar has headed up CC's Amsterdam office since 2004, before which he led the local capital markets practice. The firm cited his strength in banking as a factor for his appointment as Moscow head, as it is a key focus for the office.
Clifford Chance (CC) has appointed Amsterdam head Jan ter Haar as its new Moscow managing partner, after current incumbent Michael Cuthbert announced his plans to retire from the firm at the end of the year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651