Kilpatrick Stockton closes down London office
US law firm Kilpatrick Stockton has shut up shop in London, it has emerged. Following a steady stream of partner departures from the London office over the past five years the firm made the decision to close its City outpost in March. The news follows the departure of corporate specialist and former office head Ken Boehner for IP specialist Bristows, announced yesterday (20 June). Meanwhile, arbitration specialists Stephen York and Shai Wade moved to Reed Smith in February 2008, and IP specialist Helen Newman joined Olswang in June 2007.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651