Iberia: A nearshore thing
Bearing in mind the size of the Spanish economy - the world's eighth largest - it is safe to say that from an economic point of view, Spain is currently one of the world's most dynamic countries. One of the sectors of the Spanish economy that has revealed the highest growth rates in recent years - and which exhibits great potential for future growth despite the current worldwide economic deceleration - is without a doubt its outsourcing sector. Due to the high degree of specialisation that has been reached, particularly by the IT sector, together with the many market niches that still need to be exploited and matured, Spain is becoming a focal point not only for sourcing opportunities, but also for service providers; traditional offshore outsourcing destinations wishing to expand their growth horizons; and local and foreign investors aiming to make a reliable investment.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651