LSB prepares for brave new world with business plan
The Legal Services Board (LSB) has created its first-ever business plan as it prepares for the Legal Services Act (LSA). The plan, which has received the backing of the Bar Standards Board (BSB), comes into effect in April and will run until March 2010. It includes a number of goals for the coming year, including appointing a consumer panel and issuing a discussion paper on the development of Alternative Business Structures, which are set to come into force in 2011.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651