Freshfields hires trio for US litigation launch
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has launched a litigation practice in the US with a trio of top-level hires from US firms Willkie Farr & Gallagher and Covington & Burling. The magic circle firm's New York office has recruited Willkie Farr's Benito Romano and Covington's Aaron Marcu, both of whom were the heads of the white-collar defence practice groups at their respective firms. In addition, litigation partner Adam Siegel also joins from Covington.The three lawyers will form the foundation of Freshfields' new US complex litigation and white-collar defence and investigations practice, with the firm hoping to expand into other areas of litigation eventually.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651