Cleary seals hire of Citi GC for capital markets team
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton has boosted its New York capital markets practice with the rehire of Edward Greene from Citi. Greene is general counsel of Citi's institutional clients group. He joined the banking giant in 2004 from Cleary.Greene, who is currently based in London, will relocate to New York to rejoin the firm in February. His joined Cleary in 1982, prior to which he was general counsel of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as well as director of the Division of Corporation Finance.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651