Slovakia: Brakes on slovakia growth
Slovakia manufactures more automobiles per capita than anywhere else in the world: Volkswagen, PSA Peugeot Citroen and Kia Motors have all set up significant manufacturing operations in this tiny Slavic country in recent years. Unsurprisingly, the independent law firms active in the Slovakian legal market count these major auto-industry players among their biggest clients. The automobile industry is Slovakia's cash cow, the lynchpin to years of steady, headline-grabbing economic growth (the gross domestic product has seen annual increases upwards of 10% in recent years).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651