Companies warned on re-writing executive pay
Companies seeking to curtail share incentive schemes and bonus packages of departing executives will be walking a legal tightrope, Norton Rose employment specialists have warned in the third of a series of legalweek.com videos on crisis management.Speaking in the latest instalment of Legal Week Crisis Management Q&A in association with Norton Rose, partner Monique Fry says companies may risk legal claims from former executives if they seek to claw back payments in response to public pressure to curb executive pay.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651