Bird & Bird hikes first-half revenues by 15%
Bird & Bird has emerged as one of the top performers of the top 50 so far for the first half of the financial year, posting a 15% hike in revenue. The IP/IT-focused firm has recorded H1 turnover of £85m, up from £68.5m for the same period last year. In addition to a 15% rise in fee income over the period, the figures include an extra 15% rise in turnover brought in partly as a result of a number of recent mergers by the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651