Latham signs up Linklaters Dubai banking partner
Latham & Watkins has secured a major boost in Dubai, as the firm's Middle East drive gets underway in earnest, with the hire of a magic circle partner. Linklaters banking partner Tim Ross, who joins the firm today (1 September), has been based in the region for several years establishing the magic circle firm's banking practice.Ross joined Linklaters in 2001 and has built up important relationships with banks and funds in the Middle East region, which Latham is hoping to capitalise on.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651