National trio land roles on software buy-out
A host of firms including national trio Hammonds, DLA Piper and Addleshaw Goddard have secured roles advising on the £162m buyout of software company SSP.Hammonds advised the management of SSP on the acquisition by H&F Bidco - an investment vehicle owned by funds managed by San Francisco private equity group Hellman & Friedman. The firm fielded a team headed by private equity partner Gregg Davison for the group's management, led by executive chairman David Rasche.Hammonds has previously advised SSP on deals including its 2006 float on London's Alternative Investment Market, and last year's £43m takeover of Sirius Financial Solutions.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651