Seven-strong employment team quits Gide in Paris
Leading French law firm Gide Loyrette Nouel has lost high-profile employment partner Joel Grange along with a six-lawyer team to labour and employment law boutique Flichy Avocats. Grange, who has co-ordinated the employment law department at Gide, will become a name partner at the boutique, which will now rebrand as Flichy Grange Avocats. Marine Conche, Blandine Allix and Nabila El Aougri will also join as partners.Grange's practice focuses on employment and social security law, advising on M&A, restructuring, transfer of companies, collective negotiation and litigation. Conche, Allix and El Aougri all specialise in labour law.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651