Target your future
Readers of the discussions in Legal Week in March on the merits of marketing and business development at law firms could be excused for believing that they had been transported back to the 1980s, as this debate has been around for 25 years. A substantial number of lawyers undoubtedly do not rate their marketing and business development (BD) departments highly, and the role and value of the service seems as low and unclear as ever. With staff turnover in this function as high as 30%-40%, one question clearly emerges: is there a role for professional marketers in the legal profession?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651