Editor's Comment: Like the Yellow Pages
I read an article recently by a prominent entrepreneur that bemoaned the negativity of the business media. Far from feeling defensive, the piece struck a chord, coming at a time when there has been some laughably melodramatic reporting of the current economic climate (the Great Depression this is not). Certainly, there is some truth to claims that the media can get overly focused on things going wrong. It is also a criticism often levelled at the legal press and is not entirely without merit.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651